Got A Question?
Got a question you’d like to ask us? You’ve come to the right place.
To get an answer right away simply search our answer centre for your question in the box below to see if it’s been answered before.
Most popular questions right now...
- How much do Debt Line charge and why? 1888
- How do I cancel my plan? 836
- What happens if the company I owe refuse a payment offer? 834
- I've just noticed one of my debts is going up even though I'm with Debt Line? 701
- Will this affect my credit rating? 613
- I want to add a debt to the plan 565
- How much will my monthly payment be? 507
- If I come into some money, can I pay a lump sum? 483
- I have received a default notice. What does this mean? 456
- I have over spent this month and cannot afford to pay 455
- How long will this take? 449
- Are you going to lend me the money to pay back my debts? 445
- The companies I owe are hassling me 437
- Will the companies I owe money to accept this? 419
- Can you deal with all of my debts at Debt Line? 407
- How can I contact you? 400
- I can't afford to pay 399
- Can I pay my debts off quicker? 378
- Who are Debt Line regulated by? 341
- Why are my creditors still contacting me? 301
Meet the experts that will answer your questions
Lisa is the Manager of the Electronic Communication department with over 3 years’ experience within Debt Line. Lisa will be able to answer your questions quickly and clearly and will use your feedback to make Debt Line's service even better.
Charlotte is an Electronic Communication advisor who has been with Debt Line for 2 years and is an expert at helping people with their debts, she will be able to help you with any queries you may have.
Hannah will use your feedback and questions to improve our service to all of our customers. She is an Electronic Communication advisor who has also been with Debt Line for 2 years.